Lindsay Lohan was born in New York City on July 2, 1986. Lohan was a child actress and model before her breakout performance in the Tina Fey-scripted film Mean Girls. She also released the pop album Speak (2004), which went platinum. Since becoming a celebrity Lohan has had problems with drug and alcohol abuse that have been well-documented in the tabloids. In November 2012, Lohan starred as Elizabeth Taylor in the TV movie Liz & Dick.
- The Parent Trap (1998)
- Freaky Friday (2003)
- Mean Girls (2004)
- Herbie Fully Loaded (2005)
- Older sister of Michael Lohan, Ali Lohan (aka Aliana Lohan) and Dakota Lohan (aka Cody). Half-sister of Ashley Kaufmann and Landon Lohan.
- She took voice lessons as a girl and started modeling at age 3.
- Her mother is Dina Lohan, née Donata Sullivan, a former Rockette and Wall Street analyst, who now helps managing her daughter's career.
- Her father is Michael Lohan, a longtime Wall Street trader who developed his family's multi-million-dollar pasta business, then sold it to pursue funding and development of major studios and independent Hollywood projects.
- Provides a track on the soundtrack for Freaky Friday (2003), in which she also stars. The song "Ultimate" is performed by her character at the beginning of the movie's end credits.
- Her mother, Dina Lohan; her sister, Ali Lohan and her brother, Dakota Lohan, had cameos in The Parent Trap (1998) during the airport scene and Freaky Friday (2003) during the wedding scene.